Your Perfect Email Solution Starts Here!
Choose the plan that best fits your needs – all plans come with the same plugin technology and ongoing updates
Save 2 months per year with our annual subscription option!
= $0.98 / day
= $356.40 / year
annual rate saves 2 months!
= $1.63 / day
= $596.40 / year
annual rate saves 2 months!
= $2.62 / day
= $956.40 / year
annual rate saves 2 months!
= $0.82 / day
= $24.81 / month
saves 2 months
= $1.36 / day
= $41.48 / month
saves 2 months
= $2.19 / day
= $66.48 / month
saves 2 months
Your payment will be processed by our reseller FastSpring. All pricing in US Dollar. Local sales tax / VAT will be added during checkout. You may cancel, up- / downgrade and change the period of your subscription at any time in your customer account.
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
We’re excited to have you experience Campation PostOffice™. Over the first 14 days after purchase, if our product isn’t for you, you are fully protected by our 100% No-Risk-Guarantee! Simply reach out, we’ll happily refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
We recommend using our software on a VPS/VM (Virtual Private Server / Virtual Machine) or a dedicated server to get not only the full performance of our WordPress email plugin but also to operate without interference of other websites on the same web server.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Understand Everything Before You Purchase !
Campation PostOffice™ replaces the generic email function of WordPress and allows you to professionalize your email dispatch in many ways:
- Speed: Extremely fast dispatch through our proprietary SpeedMail technology and parallel processing
- 3 different high speed server types integrated (for dedicated server / remote VPS or web hosting) – if preferred multiple SMTP servers can be added
- Tools: background sending, open/click statistics, automatic unsubscribe / bounce management and more
- Trust: perfect setup of DNS, digitally signed emails and more
- Reputation: Black lists monitoring, server warm up, sending over subdomains and more
- Engagement: “send @ best time” (AI), list cleaning, block unresponsive subscribers and more
- Costs: except the monthly / annual license fee for Campation PostOffice™ no other costs arise – forget about fees for SMTP services!
As a result, you will have more success in email marketing due to less spam risk as well as better delivery, opening and click rates!
Campation PostOffice™ is a next generation, SMTP account independent WP Mail plugin, professionally coded using latest software technologies. It features a modern, fully AJAX-driven user interface, is fully compatibel with PHP 8.3 and WordPress 6.3 and all known WP plugins and themes
Put simply: it doesn’t need to connect and communicate through the SMTP protocol with other servers!
To send your mails via an external SMTP server, your WordPress server must contact the other server. The two servers then start a typical SMTP dialog with about 10 questions and answers (“Who is there?”, “Who is the email going to?” etc.) before exchanging the email. This adds up to a usual requirement requirement of 700 – 1,200 milliseconds for each email sent through SMTP. Therefore, on average, a WP Mail SMTP plugin can send around 1 email per second.
Campation PostOffice’s SpeedMail technology easily sends 20+ emails per second. It uses the MTA (mail transport agent) of your server where communication between WordPress and the MTA only costs microseconds! Or its properitary “WP Virtual Private Mail Server” which gives you a dedicated IPv6 mail server like mail25342.wpvpms.com located in Germany (strongest data protection laws)
And when you switch to parallel processing on a powerful server you may reach up even to 200 emails/second (10 parallel threads).
- Your domain sends from the same IP as thousands and tens of thousands of other customers – as a result, such SMTP services are almost always based on so-called DNS – Blacklists can be found because one of their customers sends spam – and everyone else on this IP is immediately ‘arrested’ – so in principle there can never be a 100% delivery guarantee with such providers. You usually won’t find out that your emails have gone into spam somewhere.
- they are slow – it is rather unthinkable to send, for example, 20,000 emails within a few minutes. If you have a ‘breaking news’ or a limited-time special offer and a larger group of recipients, some recipients may only receive the email after 8 hours
- you take care of your data: many such SMTP service providers are owned by a large marketing service provider in the background. By sending your emails through such services, you will receive the email address and names of all recipients. In addition, without your knowledge, they integrate code into every email with which they can measure ‘Which IP = location? When does he open his emails? What was the content about (AI analysis)?’ and similar, i.e. they enrich your data about your recipients thanks to your emails. Even if they aren’t allowed to do that, they still do it quietly in the background, the information is simply too valuable.
- all data remains in WordPress
- own dedicated mail server included – i.e. only your website sends via this mail server, there are no other users
- High speed – sends 20 emails per second, with activated parallel processing and 100 processes also 2,000 emails per second
- no ongoing costs (except the plugin license)
- unlimited mail quantities
- detailed statistics – you can see exactly which and how many emails were opened or answered and how many conversions = purchases in your web shop were triggered by which emails</ span>
- various optimizations, e.g. the plugin learns at what time a specific recipient usually opens their emails and ‘parks’ new emails to them until this time Time – this leads to significantly higher opening rates
You can use Campation PostOffice in any WordPress environment (except on wordpress.com)
Campation PostOffice’s proprietary Speedmail™ technology has the same technical requirements as WordPress itself. If your WordPress installation can send emails without SMTP you can use Campation SpeedMail™ perfectly! If not, use Campation DediMail™ – your dedicated “Virtual Private Mail Server” which is included without additional costs. No need for SMTP!
In order for Campation PostOffice to be able to send your emails immediately, your WordPress environment needs a system minute cron job on your server.
To automate bounce, unsubscribe and other processes, Campation PostOffice™ requires a separate IMAP account on your domain.
Before activation of our Plugin you have to deactivate any other WP Mail plugin.
We recommend using our software on a VPS or a dedicated server to get the full performance.
Campation PostOffice™ stores all its data in your WordPress database – so it’s yours! There is no external cloud storage involved.
As long as your website complies with all rules for GDPR and similar data protection laws, so does Campation PostOffice. It just replaces the wp_mail() function in WordPress.
Campation PostOffice™ is tightly bound to a website’s domain and cannot be used as a multisite installation. It must be activated and configured individually on each website.
NOPE! No need for SMTP! – provided your WordPress can send emails without any mail plugin or you use your dedicated DediMail™ server (included in Campation PostOffice™)
After purchase, you will be redirected to a page where you can download the plugin. Save it to your local hard drive, then go to your WordPress admin under the “Plugins” menu and upload the zip file of the plugin.
There you also will find the license key. Once you start Campation PostOffice™ you will be asked for this license key.
When there are updates, you will be informed in WP admin as for any other plugin. Campation PostOffice supports “automatic updates”.
Campation PostOffice™ is an email sending technology in WordPress. It sends all emails that are generated and sent by other plugins within WordPress. It does not have the function of managing subscribers and email texts and generating newsletters. Therefore you cannot import any external data into Campation PostOffice™.
If you have been using an external autoresponder (such as AWeber, GetResponse, SendInBlue) and want to do all of this within your WordPress, you need to install appropriate plugins for subscription forms, subscriber management and newsletter generation.
As soon as those send emails to your subscribers, Campation PostOffice™ will do its job!
Campation Post Office™ comes in 3 versions that you can use for an annual or monthly license fee without any restrictions. The fee includes all updates and our unlimited support.
Just like many other software providers, we charge a continuos license fee, because you definitely want to be able to trust such a central software as the mail function of your WordPress website in the long term!
Our developers are constantly working on improvements and extensions, observing all new trends in worldwide email traffic and continuously providing you with improved and new functions.
We therefore charge an ongoing monthly / annual license fee for your ongoing use. SMTP or autoresponders services as well are not available for a one-time fee, but cost money on an ongoing basis. Compared to those fees Campation PostOffice™ comes with really low fees.
License keys are subscription-based and will automatically renew every month / year. By keeping your subscription active you lock your pricing. If you decide to cancel, you will lose access to support, updates and functionality as well as opt-out of your existing pricing.
You will be informed in good time before the next fee is due – you are always free to decide whether you want to continue with Campation PostOffice™ or not.
Campation Post Office™ is equipped with a very intuitive user interface.
You will find all the necessary explanations directly on every page of the admin interface. As such, there is no complicated manual to study.
After installing and activating the plugin, you will find yourself in the setup wizard, which will guide you through the initial configuration in some simple steps.
For all other questions, the administration interface includes a “FAQ / Support” menu. There you can search our ever-growing collection of frequently asked questions very easily – and if you get stuck or actually have a technical problem, open a ticket with our support team.
The only slightly more complicated task is configuring your DNS (if still necessary). Since there are countless domain providers with different DNS management systems, we cannot provide any instructions for this – but you can find such instructions in your DNS system.
Anyway, without beeing affiliated, we recommend moving your domain’s DNS to Cloudflare and using the Cloudflare CDN as well.
The administration interface of Campation PostOffice™ includes a “FAQ / Support” menu.
There you can search our ever-growing collection of frequently asked questions very easily.
And if you get stuck or actually have a technical problem, open a ticket with our support team.